Saturday, November 8, 2014

Blog Post 9
In my opinion, a good school is where students are comfortable.  The most important aspect of a classroom is the student's ability to learn in it comfortably.  Therefore, I personally believe that small class sizes are beneficial to the teachers as well as the students.  Students that are conformable in their environment are able to learn more successfully and feel like they have control over what they are doing.  I believe that students should be able to choose what classes they are taking because in high school I had the exact same schedule every day filled with mostly classes that I was not interested in, making it hard to get through the day.  Another important aspect of a good school is their teachers.  Teachers should exhibit kindness and compassion for their job.  The nicer and more respectable the teacher is, the more the class is willing to let their guards down and truly learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment